KHRIZANTEMA-S Anti-Tank Guided Missile System
The Khrizantema-S ATGM system is designed to counter enemy in-service and future tanks including those fitted with ERA, light armoured vehicles, aircraft, fortifications and manpower.
Range of fire, m:
Missile speed supersonic
Guidance combined: automatic radar command semi-automatic laser beam-riding
Armour penetration, mm 1,100-1,200 (behind ERA)
Ammunition load, msl : 15
Launcher loading : automatic
Baseline chassis : BMP-3
• round-the-clock, all-weather combat capability
• simultaneous guidance of two missiles to two targets
• ability to automatically track the target and guide the missile (fire-and-forget principle)
• enhanced jam-proof capability
• high manoeuvrability and survivability
• missiles in TLC (9M123 tandem shapedcharge, 9M123F HE)
SHTURM-S Self-Propelled Anti-Tank Guided Missile System
The Shturm-S multipurpose ATGM system is designed to fight in-service and future tanks including those protected by ERA, light armoured vehicles, fortifications, small vessels, manpower, low-flying helicopters and other air targets. To engage such a wide array of threats, the system employs missiles fitted with two types of warheads – tandem shaped-charge and HE ones.
• 9P149 combat vehicle
• 9M114 and 9M120 (tandem) shapedcharge missiles in TLC
• 9M114F and 9M120F HE missiles in TLC
• maintenance equipment
• training aids
The system has semi-automatic radio command guidance featuring enhanced ECCM capability, high accuracy and reliability. The 9P149 combat vehicle is a derivative of the MT-LB multipurpose armoured tractor,
featuring high mobility and cross-country capability and being able to swim across wet gaps.